Sunday, November 8, 2009

Metal Detecting Challenge Week 4 (Night 4 Part 2)

Since my previous hunt for treasure was interrupted by rain and gangsters, I decided to head back to the markets and continue with Night 4 again. I went over some terrain I managed to cover first time round. I found some new drops, and also decided since the surface was mainly wood chips (easy to dig) I would dig most targets that sound decent. This definitely paid off. Now not to offend the ladies, but basically these markets sell junk. But for some odd reason, (my girlfriend included), women love these places. I managed to dig up 25 pieces of Jewellery/Trinkets?. Most of it rubbish, but there is some silver and gold amongst it all. Yes I finally found a gold ring to show you all! Finally! Although it is white gold, it is still GOLD none the less! I have added the photos of two rings I found, the silver jewellery and the currency. In total I found 5 grams of 9 CT White Gold (wedding ring) with Bullion Value of $71.70 AUD. 50 Grams of Silver! Bullion Value $28.03 AUD. And finally $31.30 in modern currency. Not a bad haul for the night. I will definitely keeping a look out for Market Days from now on. Total for Night 4 Part 2, $131.03. Only 1 day left of the Challenge :(

No comments:

Post a Comment